- Immunisation of Babies and Children
- Meningitis ACWY Vaccinations
- Influenza and Pneumonia Vaccine
- Cervical Smears
- Maternity Care
- New Patient Health Checks
- Family Planning
- Cardiovascular Screening
- Minor Injuries
- 6-8 week Baby Checks
- Health Promotion
- Annual Reviews Such as: Asthma, COPD, Diabetic and Chronic Heart Disease, etc
- Healthy lifestyle Advice
You need to make an appointment to have your X-ray. You will not be seen without an appointment.
Please telephone the X-ray department between 9.30am and 3.00pm Monday to Friday. An appointment will be given over the telephone.
- X-Rays Plain Spine, Hands, Feet etc. Appointments only: 01708 435369
- Chest X-Ray Fanshaw Clinic, Queens, King George's Hospital. No Appointments Required
For other investigations please ask reception staff.
Supplementary Health Care Services
Barking Walk-in Centre: Upney Lane Centre, 132 Upney Lane, Barking 0208 924 6262
Open Weekdays 7.00am - 10.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 10.00pm Sunday Closed
Loxford Poly Clinic: 417 Ilford Lane , Ilford, Essex. IG1 2SN 0208 822 3800
Open Weekdays 8:00am - 6.30pm Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm Sunday Closed
Pharmacy Minor Ailments Scheme
Your local pharmacist is qualified to give you expert advice
Pharmacists can give you advice and treatment. You don’t need to wait to see the doctor. Advice is always free. If you don’t pay for your prescriptions then any appropriate treatment will also be free. Pick up a leaflet or speak to the pharmacist for further details.